TH-1121 Kawneer StyleImperial intermediate pivots are intended for taller doors that require additional support to keep the middle part of the door in line with the pivot hinges at the top and bottom. Intended to be used for both flush face frame installations and 1/8" recessed door applications. The pivots cannot be used on center hung doors. suitable for aluminum doors weighing up to 125 pounds. Our pivots are engineered and designed for durability, style, and are easy to install.
- ¾" offset application for aluminum doors and frames
- Precision aluminum die cast
- Doors up to 90" in height should use one intermediate pivot. We recommend another intermediate pivot for each additional 30"
- Full race ball bearing backened by an oilite bronze bushing in the door portion.
- Case hardened pin to jamb portion fully retractable for ease of installation.
- DOOR THICKNESS: 1¾"
- Easy vertical adjustment
- Please specify handing for SF - IP90.