Single-Point Mortise Lock – 500 Mortise Lock
Long the standard of locking systems for sliding glass doors, the single-point mortise locks stood the test of time. This reliable lock is constructed of heavy gauge metal — dichromated steel or stainless steel — and laminated hook. Installation is made easy with the adjustable hook and the anti-slam design will prevent damage to the door. IMPERIAL offers several models to fit your specific door preparation practice.
500 MORTISE LOCK
- Industry standard size For use with all door construction materials
- Available with recess adapters and faceplates
- Available with mounting screws
- LOAD CAPACITY : Over 800 lbs.
- HOOK ADJUSTMENT : Hook adjustment can be made after installation
- MOUNTING HOLE LOCATIONS : Per industry practice
- CROSS-HOLE SPACING : 3-15/16"
- KEY BACKSET : In-line or ⅛" offset
- ACTUATOR LOCATION : Center or ¾" offset
- OPTION : Available with recess adapters and faceplates preinstalled
|| PART NUMBER
| Stainless Steel