Narrow Stile Exit Devices – Concealed Vertical RodCONCEALED VERTICAL ROD
TH1100 - CVR panic devices blend the utility of a vertical rod application with the appearance of a traditional panic device. It is non-handed and reversible with a contoured cross bar that will fit doors up to 42" wide and can be field sized to accommodate narrow doors.
Grade - ANSI A156.3 Grade 2 Warranty - 10 years
- MATERIAL: Contoured anodized aluminum cross bar, stainless steel springs
- LATCH CASE: 11/4" wide x 71/4" long
- DOOR HEIGHT: 7' standard
- BACKSET: Center template on narrow door stile
- STRIKE: Top - flat mortise, Bottom - flat mortise or directly through threshold
- PROJECTION: 4 3/4"
- STILE: 1 7/8" minimum
- HANDING: Reversible, non-handed
- DOOR THICKNESS: 13/4" standard
- DOOR WIDTH: Up to 42"
- MOUNTING HEIGHT: 35 11/16" from floor to center line of the bottom latch case mounting stud
- FASTENERS: Furnished with sheet metal, machine screws and shoulder mounting studs with set screws
- CYLINDER: Accepts mortise type
- DOGGING: Inside- push up dog pin and rotate with screwdriver, Outside- by key cylinder
- FINISHES: Aluminum and Duronotic