Lever – TH1100 – LH1Applications For use with TH1103 deadlatch or any other brand of narrow stile mortise deadlatch. Lever is reversible. Handing can be reversed on cam plug by removing C- clip and flipping the cam over and reinstalling C- clip. Cam plug is secured to lever by 2 hardened steel pins. Cam plug locks into deadlatch by use of set screw in deadlatch.
- Lever: Aluminum alloy cast
- Escutcheon: Aluminum 13/8" x 4", heavy duty spring mechanism prevents sagging of lever handle
- Spindle: Wrought steel, 1/4" square hardened heat treated
- Hand: Non-handed easily reversible
- Operation: Turning lever downward will activate deadlatch
- Standard package: Cam plug included, all mounting screws, templates and installation instruction
- Finish: AL-Aluminum, DU-Duronotic