Imperial XL Multipoint Lock for American Entry Doors – 7222 Series
- Imperial XL multipoint lock with triple latch built for entry doors.
- Automatic independent triple latching points maintains door panel integrity anti-saw and kick proof center deadbolt for maximum security.
- 90 degree consumer friendly locking operation.
- One piece construction for ease of installation.
- Visual lock indicator suitable for the American consumer.
- Fits standard double bore with 5.5" hole centers and 2-⅛" bore.
- Field reversible with a screwdriver. Precision engineered components reduce service calls.
- Adjustable strikeplates allow for field adjustment.
SpecificationsMATERIAL AND FINISH: Heavy gauge steel with zinc dichromate finish per
ASTM-B633 BACKSET: 2-⅜"
HOLE CENTER: 5.5" center to center
DEADBOLT: 1" throw with anti-saw feature, Americanized 90 degree turn
FACEPLATE: 0.787" wide (20mm) Euro-groove application
CYCLE TESTING: Tested to over 300,000 cycles
|PART NUMBER||PANEL SIZE||TOP LATCH LOCATION||OVERALL LENGTH|