High Performance Adjustable Lift-Off Concealed Ball Bearing HingeImperial High-Performance independent dual vertical and horizontal adjustable hinge comes standard with a lift-off feature along with a concealed ball bearing and a non-removable Pin. LIFT-OFF FEATURE The Lift-Off Feature allows for a Faster installation and removal of the door panel where NO Tools are Required, saving time and money. Conveniently transport and prevent damage to doors on the job site by easily removing and reinstalling the door panel. No removal of pins or screws to remove the door. HI-PERFORMANCE Independently third party tested to exceed ANSI/BHMA 156.1 Grade 3 standard for 350,000 cycles with 3 hinges on a 180 lbs door panel. ADJUSTABILITY
- Independent Dual vertical and horizontal adjustment comes standard on all hinges. No separate set and guide hinges.
- 1/4” Vertical Adjustment and 0.15" horizontal adjustment with Visual adjustment indicator. Drift prevention feature ensures adjusted hinges do not drift or move out of the adjusted position.
- Adjust vertically and horizontally with a hand screwdriver.
- Combination head screw avoids screw stripping issues.
- One step routing simplifies door preparation. Fits industry standard template.
- Heavy Gauge All Metal Construction.
- No Plastic or Synthetic Parts.
- Heavy Duty 7/16” diameter Pin for extra strength.
- Concealed ball bearing located inside the hinge knuckle that makes for an aesthetically cleaner look.