Long the standard of locking systems for sliding glass doors, the single-point mortise lock has stood the test of time. This reliable lock is constructed of heavy gauge metal— dichromated steel or stainless steel—and laminated hook. Installation is made easy with the adjustable hook and the anti-slam design will prevent damage to the door. Imperial offers several models to fit your specific door preparation practice.
Single- point mortise lock for sliding glass doors. Heavy gauge construction in zincdichromate steel or 300-series stainless steel. Mounting dimensions conform to general industry practice. All locks are compatible with all Imperial sliding door handles. Suitable for wood, vinyl, or aluminum doors.
- MATERIAL AND FINISH-- Heavy gauge steel with zinc dichromate finish per ASTM-B633 or 300-series stainless steel
- LOAD CAPACITY-- Over 800 lbs.
- HOOK ADJUSTMENT-- Hook adjustment can be made after installation
- MOUNTING HOLE LOCATIONS-- Per industry practice
- CROSS--HOLE SPACING-- 3-15/16”
- KEY BACKSET-- In-line or 1/8” offset
- ACTUATOR LOCATION-- Center or 3/4” offset
- OPTION-- Available with recess adapters and faceplates preinstalled
500 MORTISE LOCK
- Industry standard size
- For use with all door construction materials
- Available with recess adapters and faceplates
- Available with mounting screws