Classic shower hinge_135° Glass to glass
Classic - 135 Degree Glass to Glass Specifications:
- Solid Brass Drop Forged Construction
- Stainless Steel Reversible Pivot Pin with 0 degree and 5 degree positive stop
- Glass sizes: 3/8” (10 mm) to 1/2” (12 mm) tempered glass
- Stainless Steel Hardened coil springs
- Hinge design to fit industry standards templates
- 90 degree opening angles
- Accessories – gaskets/screws, allen wrench, template
- Standard Reversible Pivot Pin
Each Hinge contains a Reversible Pivot Pin. The Hinge comes with the Pivot Pin set for regular closing position (wall meets door at 90 degree). The opposite side of the pin has been machined at 5 degree, and will provide tighter door closure (85 degree) by simply rotating the Pivot Pin half-way around.
Custom Pivot Pins are available for “off-angle” installations. If the Standard Reversible 5 degree Pivot Pin contained in the hinge does not assist in closing the door to the position desired, you may specify the angle needed for a custom Pivot Pin.
Used to mount a door to a fixed glass side panel that runs at a 135 degree angle to the door.