Smallest multipoint lock for American sliding glass doors
THE IMPERIAL Nanolox dual point mortise lock for sliding glass doors. Heavy gauge construction in zincdichromate steel or 300-series stainless steel. Laminated hooks. Easy installation with adjustable hooks and a built-in mishandling device. Mounting dimensions conform to general industry practice. All locks are compatible with Imperial USA sliding door handles. Suitable for wood, vinyl, fiberglass or aluminum doors. Aesthetically crafted handlesets are available in a wide spectrum of finishes.
- MATERIAL AND FINISH-- Heavy gauge steel with zinc dichromate finish per ASTM-B633 or 300-series stainless steel
- LOAD CAPACITY-- Over 1500 lbs.
- MOUNTING HOLE LOCATIONS-- Per industry practice
- CROSS--HOLE SPACING-- 3-15/16”
- KEY BACKSET-- In-line or 1/8” offset
- ACTUATOR LOCATION-- Center or 3/4” offset
- OPTION-- Available with recess adapters and faceplates preinstalled.
709 MORTISE LOCK
- Industry standard specs
- Minor change from standard single point rout
- For use with all door construction materials
- Available with recess adapters and faceplates
- Tested to over 100,000 operating cycles