Multipoint Mortise Deadlock for Sliding Door
Multi-point mortise deadlock for sliding glass doors+B60. Heavy gauge construction for higher forced entry resistance. Available in zinc-dichromate steel or stainless steel. Cross-hole spacing and backset conform to general industry practice. Compatible with all Imperial sliding door handles. Available with recess adapter and suitable for wood, vinyl, for aluminum doors.
- MATERIAL AND FINISH--
- HOUSING-- Heavy gauge steel with zinc dichromate finish per ASTM-B633 or 300-series stainless steel
- LOAD CAPACITY-- Over 1500 lbs.
- HOOK ADJUSTMENT-- Independent in and out hook adjustment (0.111” per hook); can be adjusted after installation
- MOUNTING HOLE LOCATIONS-- Available with or without recess adapter preinstalled.
- CROSS--HOLE SPACING-- 3-15/16”
- KEY BACKSET-- In-line or 1/8” offset
- ACTUATOR LOCATION-- Center or 3/4” offset
- HANDLE COMPATIBILITY-- Works with all Imperial USA sliding door handles and handles with 3-15/16” cross-hole spacing.